We’re now just a week away from the debut of VidCon Asia, and there is a lot to get excited about. Leading industry professionals, elite video practitioners and video marketing experts will descend onto the ballrooms of Raffles City Convention Centre for South East Asia’s biggest video event of the year!
VidCon Asia Summit is kicking off next week and we’re getting ready to welcome some of the top industry leaders, video platforms and creators from across Asia Pacific and the world for an action-packed program.
Over 1.5 days, media and marketing professionals will get the opportunity to join workshops on boosting brand revenue and growing audiences with video, learning the ins and outs of influencer marketing, and taking a deep dive into the evolution and emerging trends of video across Asia.
Here are the five reasons why you should be at the inaugural VidCon Asia.
- 1. Engage the next generation of video consumers
- VidCon Asia is showcasing the video platforms that Gen Z and younger audiences use to communicate, socialise and, increasingly, purchase products. Gaining a better understanding of the best strategies for these platforms will set your business up for success in reaching these demographics, which are rising in both affluence and influence. Quite simply, connecting with them now is an investment in the future.
- 2. Hear from practitioners leading industry innovation
- There will be a range of successful practitioners and industry experts in attendance, eager to share their knowledge, tips and inspiring ideas to get you motivated for 2020. Hear from Allen Lee, COO of video influencer network company Collab Asia on Asia’s latest video trends, Coca Cola’s Director of Content and Creative Excellence, Sadaf Zarrar on telling brand stories through video, and influencer talent agents Marienor Madrilejo and Ivy Wong on building successful brand-creator collaborations.
- 3. Connect with celebrity content creators
- There will also be some of the industry’s top video creators and influencers joining panels like the Future of Celebrity, Growing a community with Video and Building Creator-Driven Media. You will have the chance to see creators including Jeremy Jauncey, CEO of Beautiful Destinations, social media star Markian Benhamou and Nuseir Yassin of wildly popular Nas Daily.
- 4. Network, network, network!
- Get ready to rub shoulders with people from innovative tech companies, cutting-edge video and marketing agencies and super influencer agents flying over from LA. Be sure to attend the Networking & Cocktail Party hosted by Collab Asia and download the VidCon networking app to get the most out of your experience.
- 5. Level up your video marketing skills
- VidCon Asia Summit will have over twenty workshops, fireside chats and panels covering various topics from content and influencer marketing strategies, to the technical side of things with insights into optimising data and analytics. Some of the workshops and panels you can join include: Leveraging AI to succeed on Social Video Platforms, Secret Audience Growth Techniques, Monetising Your Video Content in China and Building Communities in Gaming Across Asia.
Get in quick! Tickets are going fast, so get in now to secure your spot at the video conference of the year. Get yours here.