VidCon has always been about bringing the community together to learn. This year at VidCon Asia Summit, we have 10 workshops on the agenda on how to grow your audience, master video algorithms, and understand how the influencer industry works in key Asian markets.
1. Dispelling the Myths of Online Video Algorithm Optimization with VidCon’s Mark Robertson – Join one of the world’s leading authorities on audience development as he outlines the strategies and tactics that increase exposure, views, subscribers and ROI across video platforms.
2. YouTube Massive Growth – The Data Driven Way with Creatus’s CEO Derral Eves – If you are a creator who wants to really understand how to get the most out of YouTube’s algorithm, then Derral’s incisive workshop will be manna from heaven.
3. Mastering Thumbnails with vidIq’s director of marketing Jeremy Vest – Learn from the master of thumbnail optimisation as he shares the secrets of turning humble YouTube posts into blockbusters.
4. Secret Audience Growth Techniques with Totem’s Steve Crombie and Amelia Darmawan – Learn the science behind advanced audience growth techniques from seasoned campaigners who boast a worldwide roster of clients.
5. Inside the Influencer Marketing Framework Used by the World’s Top brands with Anymind Group’s Siwat “X” Vilassakdanont – Ever wanted to learn how to run a genuinely effective influencer campaign with the perfect influencers for your brand? With this workshop you can.
6. How Brands Should Leverage AI and Big Data to Drive Success with BEN CEO Ricky Ray Butler – Discover how innovative AI systems are being built and how you can apply the technology to thrive on social media and video platforms.
8. Building Communities in Gaming Across Southeast Asia with head of SEA at CollabAsia Jerry Soer – Gamers assemble! Find out how gamers, fans, players and creators come together to build robust communities that can be leveraged for fun and profit.
9. Monetising Your Video Content in China – and Bringing China Content to the Rest of the World with Collab Asia’s Raffi Kamalian – Discover the major players, business models and leading creators in China, plus tips on how to bring content in to China, and Chinese content to the rest of the world.
10. The State of Online Video in Southeast Asia with Tubular Labs’ Stephan Jenn – With more data about creators and influencers on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitch than any other company, this is the perfect place to gain unique video insights.
Your VidCon Asia Summit tickets gets you access to the full 2-day program, including all workshops. Save $100 when you book your ticket today. Don’t delay — early bird rates end on November 8.